- Spring Picture Information (contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions)
- Virtual students: taken in the auditorium from 8 AM – 11:30 AM on April 28
- In-person students: taken through PE classes in the auditorium from 8 AM – 2:50 PM on April 29
- Students should click on the Home icon within the Chrome browser to access Canvas.
- ALMS Kindness continues virtually! Visit The Lewis Growl, our online news site to share positive comments and view them.
- Chromebook Help is available at: email@example.com or by Phone at: 540-444-0838. Check out the Chromebook Support Page for more information including drop off locations for Chromebook Repairs.
- COVID-19 Information & Updates
- Order your yearbook today
- Supply List 2020-21
- School day is 8:05 AM – 2:55 PM; Doors open at 7:45 AM
- Cafe prices – Breakfast $1.25 (reduced $0.30); Lunch $2.80 (reduced $0.40); Milk $ .50
The Virginia Department of Education has produced a series of short videos to help introduce the new School Quality Profiles, which will be replacing the School Performance Report Cards. The videos are available on the Virginia Department of Education YouTube Channel.