Important Information for the 2017-18 School Year
- Sports Schedule Feb 19-26
- Parent Flu Message 2018
- Thursday, Feb 1, Progress Reports Issued
- Thursday, Feb 8, Parent/Teacher Conference Day (Non-Student Day)
- Parent Registration Information Meetings in ALMS Auditorium
- Rising 8th grade meeting, Feb 8 @ 5:30 PM
- Rising 7th grade meeting, Feb 8 @ 6:30 PM
- Rising 6th grade meeting, Feb 15 @ 6:00 PM
- Friday, Mar 9, Staff Development Day (Non-Student Day)
- School day is 8:25 AM – 3:25 PM; Doors open at 7:45 AM
- Cafe prices – Breakfast $1.55; Lunch $2.60
The Virginia Department of Education has produced a series of short videos to help introduce the new School Quality Profiles, which will be replacing the School Performance Report Cards. The videos are available on the Virginia Department of Education YouTube Channel.
This is a reminder that tomorrow, Friday, March 3 is a non-student day in accordance with the approved 2016-2017 school calendar. We hope students enjoy the day off and the long weekend. School will resume on a normal schedule on Monday, March...
February 9th – 5:30 PM (snow date is Feb 16th) Rising 6th Grade in Auditorium Rising 7th Grade in Lecture Room Rising 8th Grade in Band Room
February 9th – 3:30-6:30 PM February 16th – 3:30-6:30 PM Please contact the main office to set up a conference.
Open gyms will be held Jan 17, Jan 25 (updated due to weather), Jan 30, Feb 6, and Feb 13 after school until 5:30 PM. Tryouts will be the week of Feb 20.